Friday, April 13, 2007

It makes me sad...

I am really bummed right now, our family friends who have been married for around 40 some years are getting a divorce. These are the same friends whose nephew murdered his parents, sister and her husband a little less than 2 years ago. I won't go into details since you never know who reads your blog and I want to respect their privacy, but these people have been through so much. They lost their son a little less than 10 years ago and then the tragedy with their family being murdered and many other horrible things have happened. But now it turns out that he was betraying he in so many ways. I want to scream at God.."Why?? Why does it seem like some people get so much piled on them and others don't?" and then I remember that God doesn't make anyone do anything,we all chose our choices! and that He is grieving with our friend, He is sad for her, he wants her to Trust in Him. That is why I get such solace from blogs like www.greenhouseministries.org and www.noahstevens.blogspot.com, because they are such shining examples of how to face adversity,even when its piled on. That through God, everything will be ok... But the human part of me, on days like today thinks...Life really does suck in so many ways. This is all a little raw right now...so excuse the harshness...


S

No comments: