Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lovely weekend

I had a glorious..mostly kid free weekend. It all started Friday afternoon when I met some girlfriends from Chicago in New Buffalo. We had fun wine tasting and going out to dinner and hanging out with the crazy New Buffalo locals at the town "watering holes". It was very, very fun! Then on Saturday, I headed to my friend Carol's 40th birthday girls day and night away at her new cottage in Scotts. We had fun playing games, drinking wine and hot tubing! It was so nice to get away and relax with two different groups of great friends. I love having different groups of friends to hang out with...always a good time with girlfriends who just get you!
This week is busy for us! Its funny, Matthew must be use to always going some where because almost every night he will ask,"Where are we going tomorrow?" Its too cute! We have a MOPS meeting tommorrow, Caroline's speech assessment on Tuesday, MOPS on Wednesday and Bible study on Friday. I started a new one based on the "Fireproof" book. I am super excited! Have a good week!
S

No comments: