Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ear infections

Caroline is still not recovered from her ear infections. She is on a new antibiodic so hopefully that helps. We had to work in the nursery today at church and she was freaking out. I finally just had Jeff take her to the car while I waited for people to come get their kids. Here is a pet peeve of mine, if you have a child in the nursery, COME GET THEM RIGHT AFTER CHURCH! I don't think its my responsibility to watch kids while thier parents socialize. Finally, I had to go get one of the people in the nursery who was in charge to tell her that I was leaving so they needed to find the parents ASAP. I have been so moody, on the edge, etc lately. I am not sure what is going on but I am a little more than sick of myself.
Next Sunday I start my liquid diet for two weeks for the surgery, which I am sure won't do anything for my moods! I think I am going to try and take B complex vitamin. My sister said they help alot with that type of thing!
Not much else to report..Sam's club beckons...
S

No comments: