Sunday, July 15, 2007

Night away

Jeff and I are back from our day and night away. It was nice, the weather ended up being great even though it rained the whole way up there. It was great to see some friends we haven't seen in awhile either. The hotel we stayed at had the worst beds imaginable but I didn't hear anyone saying "Mama " at 6 am so I will take it!!:)

On our way up we stopped in Midland and I have to say I was a little sad and disappointed. I think I may have been thinking of it a little idylitically. sp? I so enjoyed growing up there, but it doesn't feel or look like home to me anymore like it did for so long. Oh no, maybe I have really grown up?! Sometimes I feel like I am still 15 but yesterday I have to say I very much felt like 32 year old who likes her life!! Maybe I just didn't notice the same things last time I was there? Who knows and really..who cares??

So this week is just getting ready for my mom's party and she finds out the results of her tests. I am praying that it all goes great and she gets some positive answers and then we can have a fantastic celebration next Saturday!

S

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad you got some much needed time away :)