Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy Week

This past week was full of fun events for the Simpsons. Almost every night we had something going on. We had small group here on Wednesday, always a good time, Thursday I had a Pampered Chef party, and Friday we had some friends from church over. The guys went out to eat and the girls stayed at home with the kiddos and ordered pizza. It was a lot of fun. Last night we hosted the neighboorhood euchre game. I love entertaining and having our home filled with lots of people.

I also planted a bunch of flowers around the yard, it looks wonderful now, but man am I sore!! I also am trying my hand at some veggies this year, tomatoes,green peppers and green beans..we will see!

This week its a little more low key. We have our last MOPS for the year but that is about it. We're all going to a bbq on Sat and then Jeff and I have a babysitter coming at night so we can hang out with some friends from college at night. Long weekends with daddy at home are the best! Matthew is obessed with his father!! This morning Jeff was trying to sleep in a little extra..well Matthew wanted nothing to do with this plan. He wouldn't go passed our shut bedroom door. He kept saying.."Daddy!!" I told Jeff this was the downside to being the favorite as yesterday when it was my turn Matthew had no problem going downstairs without me!! The love building forts and playing outside. Caroline is on the verge of crawling, very cute when she sticks her little butt and the air and looks between her legs. She is also sitting up and in the big carseat..how quickly they grow!

S

1 comment:

Holly said...

how cute, Matthew and his daddy! I didn't see you at church on Sunday. I'll try to remember to call you tomorrow to finish up your order. I'm still waiting for my mom to give me hers too.