Monday, June 05, 2006

Its a ....

Well a baby GIRL will soon be joining our family! Everything went so great, she looks wonderful ,has all her parts and measurements had her about 2 weeks ahead even! We even got a 3D of her little face! I am still in shock, even though I had a feeling it was a girl! Now, the panic about the fact that we're surrounded by boy stuff!! I am sure Grandma Azzaro will be outfitting her nicely, along with Grandma Murphy. I loved the ultrasound guy, he is such a soothing person that if something was wrong I would have wanted him telling me. He thoroughly explained everything he was doing! I was telling him about all the stuff I knew about birth defects and I think he must of thought I was a freak. I have always been that way, always preparing myself for the worst. The problem with that is you miss out on a lot when you do that to yourself. I am working on it!! I am so happy that God has blessed us with a daughter! Now I have to convince Jeff that we're not done with 2!! He said," Perfect, one of each" when we found out and then " What are we going to do with all those boy clothes?" To which I responded, "Keep them in case the third is a boy" he just hmmmpfed! Well, God had a different plan with this little bambina so we will see! Thank God for the Catholic hospitalthat employsmy husband and won't pay for birth control!!:))))

S

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh Sue...that is so exciting!! I bet seeing the 3D picture was amazing!! You're having a little girl!! :) Congrats!
Much love, Jen