Monday, October 13, 2008

Kids say the darndest things..

This morning I was showering while Caroline, who is officially two and officially out of her crib into a toddler bed and big brother Matthew were "playing" downstairs. I pretty much have the whole downstairs baracaded to one area since
those little devils will get into everything and anything! So, I am out and buck naked when I hear some commotion. I yell down to Matthew to have him tell me his usual, "She's fine!" but instead he says.."Momma..come see" I go down wrapped in a towel and see Caroline with the entire Sunday paper, ads and all thrown about the kitchen. I say, "Caroline...WHAT are you doing?" to which Matthew,in all seriousness replies, "She's recycling!" Gotta love those GREEN three year olds:)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

the fitz five said...

Funny stuff. I am so glad for blogging...it makes me realize that my kids aren't the only green kids(hee hee) cute story.