Monday, October 06, 2008

Almost two...and acting like it!

Caroline will be two on Saturday. This little girl is a true blessing to everyone who knows her. Her contagious laugh, her adorable dimples and sweet personality make being her mommy mostly a joy. BUT, her very strong will, tendancy to whine(for several hours at a time)can sometimes make parenting her not so joyous. Today she decided to crawl out of her crib and then proceeded to lock herself in her room...thank goodness for wire hangers! I am REALLY not ready to have her out of the crib so I made a point of repeating the phrase "NO GETTING OUT OF YOUR CRIBBY! NO! Naughty!" as I put her to bed tonight. She just looked at me like, "Whatever lady!" Knowing our luck with her she will continue to climb out and break something! Please no!! All I can say is that she is going to make a wonderful teenager:)
More to come and pics too!
Sue

No comments: