Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. camp counselor
2. domestic violence advocate
3. victim-witness assistant
4. domestic violence/sexual assault prevention educator

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Little Women
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. You've got Mail

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Cleveland,OH
2. Midland,MI
3. Chicago,IL
4. Portage, MI

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. LOST
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. ER

4 Places I have Been:
1. Mexico
2. Florida
3. St. Lucia
4. Pittsburgh

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Jacquie
2. Mops moms
3.
4.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. stuffed artichokes
2. filet
3. my mom's homemade sauce and meatballs
4. chocolate

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Austria
2. England
3. North Carolina
4. Ozark Mountains

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. losing more weight:)
2. our annual family vacation to South Haven
3. Christmas
4. hopefully repainting my kitchen

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Carrie
2. JoEllen
3. Heather
4. I don't have anymore blogging people!

No comments: