Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pictures from the past...

<


Yesterday we got CD rom with all sorts of Jeff's dad and his side of the family from way back in the day. For those of you who read my blog but don't really know me, Jeff's dad died when he was eleven from a heart attack. Jeff has some memories but his memory generally stinks! I guess that is one area where we complement each other b/c I have a memory like an elephant! People are often amazed at my ability to recall even the most random details.
Anyways, its so neat to look back at pictures of Roger,Jeff's dad, his mom and dad and siblings. Its so surreal to think that my children are a part of the people in those pictures. I am collecting several pictures from both my side and Jeff's for a "Family Wall" which will be displayed in my living room ...sometime!
So here are a few pics..don't you think its uncanny how much Jeff looks like his dad!! I should scan his senior picture..its almost too much how closely they resemble one another!

UE

No comments: