Monday, July 09, 2007



Caroline got her bangs cut today! Her hair was driving me crazy because her bangs were like 4 inches longer than the rest of her hair! I think it looks really cute and now I don't always have to have a bow in! But, I can still use on which is nice because she looks so cute in them! She looks older with her hair like this!


I have more to post but will have to do it later...dinner time! I think the way I am uploading is not the quickest..I am so bad at this..I need take a class!


S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She doesn't even look like the same baby :( She is growing up way too fast. Sorry you didn't come out to camp Sunday. I heard the power went off on Monday night too. If you want to try coming out with the kids, little kid swim is at 11:30. Call me.

Kim

Carrie said...

Cute, cute, cute! She is so adorable...she always has a smile...it makes others smile too! See you tonight!