Sunday, April 01, 2007

You have to wonder?

I sometimes wonder if people think before they talk or make comments? Lately, I have had a barage of comments from people that down right anger me. I am usually either a) taken so aback by what they have said that I am speechless or b) they aren't being overtly rude so it usually hits me after the conversation has ended. I am fed up and at my breaking point in these situations and am worried that I might end up speaking sharply back.

I defintely need to pray more about these feelings. Its really starting to make me not want to be involved with things or people!

S

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am usually the second choice. I think about it after the conversation and then I seethe over what was said....

Hope you have a good Sunday evening and I shall pray for you this week!