Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wannabe Catholic?

I really miss the Catholic church around Easter time..the tradition of those types of services is more fitted for Easter to me..at least for Maundy Thursday and Good Friday...especially Good Friday. When I lived in Chicago, my friend and I would go to her catholic church on Good Friday and it brought me to tears every time. We would end the service with " Where you there when they crucified my Lord" it always causes me to tremble!

I am trying to figure out a time to go but its not looking good, Jeff works Fri night and I feel bad asking Barb, although I am sure she would do it. True to Michigan form, we are expecting highs in the 30's and chances of snow tommorrow through Sunday...Spring??!! Good thing I never plan my kids outfits for warm weather until its like July!! Caroline is wearing the cutest dress ever! My mom bought it for her, I will be sure and post her cutey patootey pics. She has to go back to the doc on Thursday..her ecema is so bad and I think its really bothering her, she has been waking up covered in scratches and is drawing blood! I hope they can help her out!!

I also think Matthew may be getting sick....please no..he felt a little warm but didn't have a temp when I took it under his arm, although I don't think that is the most reliable way! Only time will tell!!

HAPPY EASTER! May you and yours know the saving grace and assurance that can only be found through a personal relationship with Christ!

S

No comments: