Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeffy!




Happy Birthday to my hubby...he's 33 today!!! I can't believe that...we have known each other for eleven years!!! We celebrated by going to Jeff's mom's house for dinner, Matthew was a stinker but it was nice to get out of the house. We all enjoyed watching the snow..but it made for a heck of a ride home...accidents everywhere and I almost got in one!! Thankfully all is well and everyone is safe at home with two sleeping babies!!


5 things I love about Jeff


5. His laugh..so adorable


4. His tempermant...so calm, especially when I am psycho and hormonal!


3. Great at giving advice, since he is so even keeled its always rational...unless you steal his car and hit a deer with it..another story for another blog entry!


2. Amazing father...my children are so very blessed to have him in their lives.


1. Great support and sounding board, shoulder to cry on..etc....my everything..as I say to him alot.."Your my dream come true!" , Seriously, I would imagine our lives together when I was stalking..oops I mean wooing him!!


Sue

No comments: