Thursday, April 26, 2007

4 years and counting....

Today is our 4year anniversary! I have to admit the time has flown by!! Jeff brought me home a really pretty bouqet of fresh flowers and attached was a very sweet message. I have to say that he is the best decision I ever made. We really compliment each other well, I have especially realized this in the last couple years since having children. He really is the best father I could ever ask for. I still remember April 26, 2003 very vividly and fondly recall all the events of the day. From beautiful Stetson chapel and the crisp spring day, much better than the cold rainy day we had to my handmade dress, to Sabrina French's beautiful voice and being surrounded by all our friends and family..perfect! Now we have Matthew and Caroline and our loved has changed and grown but, as I say to him alot, "He and my children are my dream come true!" (Remind me of this when he hasn't done something and I am endlessly nagging him!:)

Speaking of which, he still hasn't taken the computer into the other room and therefore my new camera pics aren't ready yet! I can't wait till they are!! I love my new one! Have a great day!

S

3 comments:

Janine said...

Happy Anniversary! :-) It flies by very quickly, doesn't it?

Nancy said...

I stopped by to let you know that Julie has posted again on Emma's blog (Polka Dot). She could use the encouragement if you could stop by.

Holly said...

congrats guys!