Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have 2 Kids!?

Hello

Well, I have almost offically made it one week! Its gone pretty well, Matthew is adjusting....SLOWLY! He is defintely acting out, throwing things, hitting, not listening. That has been the hardest part. I can honestly say with the "duties" that come with having an infant, like getting up alot at night, breastfeeding till your boobs feel like they are going to fall off, I know TMI, being tired, its all worth it when you hold that warm little body close to you and think of all that had to go right to get them there. What a miracle! I probably sound like a total sap, but with all I have heard from my friend's sister whose baby girl Avery became an angel before she ever made it here on earth to the Hummel triplets, (Blog Stalking:), to little baby Cameron who is doing so well despite all he has faced, I am just so thankful to have my beautiful, healthy baby girl here, just as I am sure all of the babies mentioned above parents are grateful that God chose them for parents of their miracles.

My mom will be here till Sat and I know I will have moments of complete chaos after that, but today I reminded myself that its a season, that it won't last forever, and there are so many more parts of this baby time that I wll miss when this season has passed, so I might as well just enjoy it for what it is...and yes, sometimes that means, just making it till the end of the day when DADDY comes home!!

S

2 comments:

Josh Buck said...

wow, you just made me cry a little and that is saying more than you know. Hug her, cuddle her and thank God for every second you have with her. Be thankful for the 2 a.m. feedings, be thankful for the sore boobs, and be thankful for the naughty little boy. God is good.

Holly said...

I would almost be 13wks along w/what I trully believe was my little girl....so enjoy every minute of it for me!! She is BEAUTIFUL and totally precious :)