Sunday, September 10, 2006

We're Ready!?

Hello

Well, my mom just pulled out of the driveway after being here since Thursday so you know what that means, MANY THINGS WERE ACCOMPLISHED OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS! I have to say I love it when my mom comes, she is so organized and I get sooooo much done plus she makes it fun and ok, yes I will admit, buys the things we can't afford or Jeff says no too:)! We painted Caroline's room pink, its defintely pink and I am still adjusting to it, the bedding and curtains look very cute and we're going to have the teen that babysits Matthew quite often paint starfish around the room and put up letters spelling out her name. ( I am still waiting till after she arrives to make sure its defintely still Caroline:) We kept the queen size bed in there b/c my parents will be sleeping in there when they come up. In Matthew's room we hung curtains and its so cute. He has really claimed it these last few days and loves playing in there. I childproofed it more so we can play in there, his other room wasn't really set up for that. I still can't leave him in there, he is just too into things and too little for that but he likes having more freedom to explore his books and toys. We went through all the baby clothes and got rid of alot to Goodwill and kept the good stuff for some lucky person who has a boy next, I am not kidding there has to be five big shoppping bags full of the cutest clothes. I did manage to keep a few things that I wanted as rememberance of his baby days. We washed all her clothes and got everything set up so all I have to do is incorporate my shower gifts! I love weekends like this! I feel so happy when things are organized and clean. Am I a freak?, please if you think I am you should meet my dad!!:) All we need now is a baby! Oh and as a sidenote, today we awoke to much cooler temps and I had to squeeze myself into jeans...OY' VEY! I felt like I was going to burst. I might be the only person still in capris come October. I can't find plus size maternity pants to save my life. I have always bought larger regular sizes, but I am carrying her lower so its just yucky! Oh well only 4 weeks!

S

3 comments:

Josh Buck said...

Only 4 weeks? Where the heck did the time go? I love the organization thing too! That whole nesting thing can be a real blessing!

Jennifer said...

I love that you painted her room pink!:) I'm sure it all looks wonderful! It was really good talking with you at L3 Sunday, hope you are having a great week!
Jen

Holly said...

WOW 4 more weeks!! I bet you're excited!! I miss you all at LAMBS!! Keep me updated :)