Monday, June 12, 2006

Testimonies

Hello
Well, last night I gave my testimony at our team's L3 service. I think it went well, our video didn't turn out, but I think my portion went well! I am proud of myself for "coming clean", its hard to do that sometimes. Sometimes its nice to just let people think one thing or not really know at all! I am getting excited for vacation, we are going to a house on Lake MI in between Holland and Grand Haven for a week starting Fri with Jeff's family. I am really looking forward to spending a whole week with Jeff and Matthew. Jeff is such an awesome dad, so involved, I am very blessed! For those who read my blog, keep my friends' baby Cameron in your prayers, he is five weeks old and having brain surgery on Thursday, he was born with Dandy Walker variant and has hydrosephulus sp?? He is such a sweetie from the pics on his blog! I can't imagine having to give your newborn baby over to have surgery on his brain!! I barely handled Matthew's ear tubes!!:) The baby is moving all the time, except in the early am, she is very quiet, very different from her big bro, that is when he did all his moving and then nothing for the rest of the day!! Well, that is it, kind of boring!

S

No comments: