Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summertime and the living's easy

Hello,
I thought I would shout out a prayer request for my sister and her family. This might sound like its not much but to her its really stressing her out. They have been unable to sell their house in MI for the last 6 months. They relocated to Kohler, WI in January because my brother in law took a job with Kohler. They have dropped the price substanially and are living in a rental but the house just isn't moving and they are at a loss at what to do. Now I know that its stressful, but sometimes I just want to say "Get some perspective" I am not sure what she would ever do if something truly stressful/tragic happened to her. She gets so bogged down by smaller things. Not that this situation doesn't merit some stress. But, to her its like the worlds ending. She is impossible at taking advice too!! But, please say a prayer that it sells and she calms down and is more trusting of God and His plan for her life!

In other news. Life has returned to normal. My mom was here through Tuesday. She is so helpful helping clean, organize buying Matthew all sorts of stuff!:) This weekend were just laying low. No fireworks for us, way passed bedtime:) I remember making fun of people who never went to fireworks when there kids were little now I TOTALLY understand! You do not want to mess with the schedule!!

Happy 4th!
S

No comments: