Saturday, June 10, 2006

I don't understand..

Hello,
My mom called me today with sad news. Their friends daughter who was due in early November lost her baby. She went in for her regular check up and there was no heartbeat. Sadder yet, she had a baby son, Jack prematurely at 26 weeks about 20 months ago who died when he was a month old. When she was pregnant with Jack, she had interuterine growth restriction. So he was very small when he was born. I feel so badly for them, and have to admit that when hearing news like that I get mad, WHY???? Especially when there are so many crappy, abusive parents out there, its not fair!! I will never understand things like that. Just makes me appreciate and be grateful for all I have!! I don't really feel like talking about my happy little life.

S

No comments: