Thursday, June 01, 2006

Boy or Girl???

Hi
I finally have comments on my blog!! Well, we find out on Monday whether we are having a boy or girl. I am still thinking girl but we will see. I am feeling anxious, I have to admit I have fear about it. I want everything to be ok and know it will be but still...........yee of little faith! I do feel so blessed to have both Matthew and this baby. I have found myself really just enjoying him and being so grateful and thankful for him. He is a little naughty boy sometimes, but I love him so much, even when he is biting and pinching me!! We have decided on some names, I think , if its a girl its going be Caroline Carlysle, I just think Caroline is such a classic, pretty name and Carlysle was my grandma's maiden name. If its a boy, I am thinking Daniel or maybe Leo, after my dad, and the middle name will probably be Sheffield,after the beloved Cubs, Wrigley Field is on three roads, Sheffield, Addison and Clark. I think its kind of cute! Ok, I am tired, I will hopefully get more comments! I have thought about sending the address out to my hotmail contacts but don't know if I am ready for that. I feel like this is a diary of sorts!

S

2 comments:

Josh Buck said...

Hello Sue. Checked out your blog again today. I decided to add you to my list so I can find you easily instead of through Jen. You have been in my prayers the past few days. Much love!
Shelly

Jennifer said...

HI! I just talked to you at church this morning...but I thought I'd post a comment too:) I am secretly hoping it's a girl...but I'm sure boy or girl it will be a beautiful baby! Praying for you! Jen