Monday, May 22, 2006

Walking, walking

Well, its offically, Matthew is walking! He went from cruising only on Tuesday to completly walking on Thursday. Man, do I know my little guy. I told the dr that, Matthew only does things when he is able to master them. Today, he tried to RUN down our driveway and fell thankfully no injuries were sustained!! Well, I think summer weather is finally on its way, they are forcasting 80's for Memorial Day Weekend!! Yipeee We are heading to Lansing on Sunday to our little friend Jacob's baptism and hopefully to see my friend Sarah's twin daughers Stella and Josie! They are finally home from the hospital! Yipee again! Nothing else, I am boring!!

S

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH WOW!! I finally get to read your Blog!! :) Now you just need to post some pictures!!! Thanks for your brownies and your help last night!!
Jen

Jennifer said...

O.k. so it might be a couple of months before I move there are no apartments available yet:( kind of bad with gas prices as they are! Right now, I'm thinking that I will still come down for L3, I just can't walk away from that...and you and so many people have become such great friends!! We'll talk more...and I'll fill you in on why this happened! Jen

Josh Buck said...

hello sue! Just came across your blog a minute ago as an attachment to jen slater's. Thought I'd pop by and say hello. Such an exciting thing to hear that Matthew is walking. Wow, how quickly they grow. Makes me happy for you and the new baby on the way. Makes me wonder what Ava would be doing... I'll be praying for you and praying God continues to bless you with peace in this pregnancy. Hope you're feeling well.
shelly