Thursday, May 11, 2006

Frustrated

Hi
I joked with Jeff when we moved back to Kalamazoo that I was afraid of getting too involved in a church, that its much better just to drift in and out of different ones, or go to Willow Creek, where you get lost in the shuffle. Seriously, getting involved has been such a blessing to us and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I feel like God is really using me and the experiences I am having are causing great growth. But, lately I have been so frustrated with not knowing how to communicate effectively what I am feeling. Today, I had to make a very difficult phone call and now I am not as excited to plan for our next L3 session. I feel like Satan is totally using that to his advantage and I will not be a pawn in his game! AHHHHHHHHHH! I have to remember that I can do all things through Christ who strenghens me!

S

No comments: