I have done this list every year for awhile now. Here is what I am thankful for this year..
10. Our new flat screen t.v. We had the old school one for so long. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. Bonus is that it was gifted to us!
9. Having 67 Gilmore Girls dvr'd ,so that at a moments notice I am able to enjoy some witty banter and relax.
8. Living in a great neighborhood where the kids have great friends, you get a jump when your minivan dies in your driveway or your half way through baking a cake and realize your missing half the ingredients.
7. Pioneer Women. This women and her blog www.pioneerwomen.com have transformed my meal planning. It may have also inadvertantly added a few lbs!
6. Having my home transformed this summer by my wonderful friend, Nicole. Six months later and we're still organized and blessed everyday because of her kindness.
5. Sallie Mae for loaning me money to go back to get my MSW. I feel like I found the missing piece of the puzzle through this journey and am so happy to be in school.
4. Wee Care for providing my children with loving childcare. Words could never express the peace of mind in knowing that your children are being well taken care of and loved when your not able to be with them.
3. An amazing husband that continues to love me, support me and be the best father a child could ever want.
2. A wonderful extended family of moms, dads, aunts, uncles, sister, brother and cousins. Whether it's the helping with the kids, bringing you down when your irritated and you need a voice of reason or having fun on vacations at Silver Lake and Wisconsin water parks.
1. Jesus. Words could never begin to express my thankfulness.
We are blessed.
Have a wonderful Turkey Day. The Simpsons will be in Chicago feasting with my family. We're looking forward to it!!