Friday, June 20, 2008

Potty training

I hope I won't jinx myself by posting this...but I think Matthew may be well on his way to being potty trained! He had been wearing only big boy pants the last three days and has done awesome. He tells me when he has to go and then looks at me with this big toothy grin and says "You so proud of me?!" biteable I tell you! Today we were on a walk to Hardings for coffee and doughnuts for the kids and he had to go so what does mommy do? Take him out and let him pee on a neighbors lawn! It was pretty funny. We have been doing this alot lately, going to Hardings that is, not peeing on lawns:)! Anyways, last week we were walking back and we were going down a hill and the jogger stroller started to tumble over. What was my reaction you ask? To save my coffee! My friend Jaime was with me and she was laughing so hard b/c I was more worried about spilling my precious joe than rescuing the kids. I told her I knew they we're fine, they were strapped in but I wasn't about to lose the coffee. Nice!
This weekend we're hanging around here. Playing cards on Saturday with the regulars. I have been gone the last four weekends so it will be nice to be home!
S

No comments: