Thursday, June 05, 2008

Clean scan

I keep forgetting to post that my mom's tests came back fine!! I was so relieved. I had been having alot of anxiety of this for the past few months. She is feeling really good! Yeah!! Thanks for the prayers.
Tommorrow I am off to Bay Harbor for my girls weekend. I am really looking forward to some girl time. I know I was just gone last weekend. I have just felt really overwhelmed lately. I am hoping to relax and enjoy my "girls" and come back refreshed! Jeff will be hanging out here with the kids and his twin sister and her family are coming to town. Matthew will be able to play with his beloved cousin Derek and on Sunday we have Jessica's graduation open house! Busy, busy!
Enjoy your weekend!

S

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So glad to hear your mom's tests came back okay! Have a great weekend.