Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Cedar Point..here...I...come!

So its a go! I thought it might not work out. After using Barb alot last week I just couldn't bring myself to ask her to watch both the kids for 1.5 days. I managed to convince Jeff to let me hire a babysitter for Thursday pm and then my dear niece Jessica said she would watch the kids for free on Friday when I asked. Anyone who knows my kids knows how truly sacrificial this act was! Then, Jeff of all people,aka Mr. Miser said we should at least pay her for half a day. I decided that it was just going to cost too much. So, I called our youth pastor and left him a message. I have to admit I was secretly praying,"God, if you really need me..work out the details!" Well..he did. Kevin called back about an hour later and said that the church could pary for Jessica on Friday so its a go! I am super excited and it will be nice to get to know some of the youth better too!

S

No comments: