Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Whee...I'm three!

Matthew had a wonderful third birthday. We had a family party on Sunday where he received many nice gifts including; a new picnic table, easel,Leap Pad, fire truck,a Woody doll from the Toy Story movie and lots of play dough stuff! He had so much fun being the center of attention. Yesterday, his actual bday we went to John Ball Zoo in GR..it leaves alot to be desired! We won't be returning! I am glad we have the Binder Park Zoo so close! He got a zoo pass from my mom and dad for his bday so we will be making lots of trips there! I tried out my new double jogger stroller..its wonderful! So light and easy to push!
Matthew was so well behaved this entire weekend. He seemed older to me so much like a big boy. Last night at Bible study we had to tell the person next to us the last time God revealed himself to us. At first I was like, "Hmm..let me think" but I ended up saying, "Through the gift of my little boy and being able to celebrate his birthday." I am so thankful for both of my children. Although many times mothering doesn't bring out the best in me its something I wouldn't trade for anything.
S

No comments: