Ok,I have kind of a random number this year..9 plus a shout out to God!:)
1. Matthew and Caroline,sure those kids can drive me bonkers, but I cherish that little boy and girl more than words can describe.
2. The kids giggling laughter..contagious and theraputic.
3. Jeff, for all he does for me as a wife and especially as a mother and for who he is to our children.
4. Our small group at church, its connected us in indescribable ways.
5. Our home,sure its never clean but its ours!
6. Wonderful extended family that does so much for Jeff and I and especially the kids
7. My mom's health is better these last few months and today she had her last cancer screening and it came back excellent! Thank you God!
8. That my surgery was ok'd by the health insurance and that soon I will be on my way to a healthier me!
9.Blogging...its very theraputic for me and I have learned more about thankfulness here in this forum than anywhere else!
Above all else..for our God,who loves us so much that He sent His son that we may have an abundant blessed life!
Have a wonderful, safe Turkey Day blogging buddies! Know that I am praying for all of you "regulars". I know many of you are going to have tough Thanksgivings this year and I will be praying that God helps you through it.