Friday, September 07, 2007

Ikkey feeling

That is how I am feeling right now. My mom needs some more prayers. Actually, today I think she was feeling a little more optomistic. She had an apt with her rheumatologist and everything was checking out ok,but they did some blood work just to see where she is at since some of her meds can have pretty strong implications. So, tonight I was at Joanne fabrics picking out fabic for a chair I am having recovered and was talking to my mom about which one I should choose. I called her again after I left and she answered abruptly and told me she was talking to the dr and had to call me back. It was 7pm and you know most docs aren't calling to shoot the breeze at 7 on a Friday. Then, to make matters worse I didn't hear from her until 9:30. It turns out her platelets are pretty low. There are a couple of reasons why this could happen I guess. They are going to retest her on Tuesday. She was pretty down and not up for a lot of questions which to be honest irritates the crap out of me. I want to scream.." I am just worried ok!!!"

Then, Miss Caroline's eye situation is worsening and that is freaking me out. I wish our apt was sooner. I know its most likely nothing very serious but some people are making it seem like because it suddenly presented itself that its not good. I just want some medical professional whom I trust to give me an honest account of what is going on and how to treat it.

So, ickk! Thanks for the prayers!

S

No comments: