Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nice weekend away...

This weekend was a first for me in a long time, I think since I had Caroline...I got to sleep in two days in a row! My friend Sarah is pregnant and having a complication so I volunteered to come up to her house in Lansing and take care of her and just hang out. I was suppose to have a girls weekend with some high school friends so I already had "booked" Jeff:)

So, I headed out Friday evening around 5pm and arrived home around noon today. It was GLORIOUS!! We just hung out, rented movies, went out to eat twice (don't tell her doctor:). I made her some meals for her and her husband and twin 15month old girls to have this week. We spent time watching bad movies, bad tv, blog stalking..etc! It was so enjoyable to just DO NOTHING! I missed the kids but it was nice to have a break, especially on the heals of Jeff being gone and traveling with the kids to Chicago last week.

I can't believe summer is almost over! I am ready though. I love fall, except allergies, which have kicked in full force! Last night I was awake for almost 2 hours coughing and sneezing. Thank goodness for Zyrtec and Allergra!

Have a good week!
S

No comments: