Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time for a deep one

Ok bloggers..its been awhile since I got deep. So here goes..no matter how much my kids drive me crazy, I love them with all my heart and soul and don't know how I ever lived in this world without them! No matter how much my husband can drive me crazy with his lack of being able to always say how he feels about me, pick up his dirty clothes from the bathroom or ever do a household chore without nagging, I love him dearly and all he does to love and raise out children, support us, encourage me and lift me up. No matter how much I sometimes think my parents like to put in their two cents about everything..I love them and can't ever repay them for all the life lessons they have taught me. No matter how much my church "family" can tick me off or confuse me with their actions, I know that they are and would be there for me in any circumstance and that I am fed spiritually there. No matter how much I wish I could summon the willpower to get in shape, etc, I am so blessed to be able bodied and its my own fault that I am not..ouch!:(

I have been reading the "deeper" blogs tonight. The ones where people have truly experienced pain and suffering and immeasurable loss and am just feeling so humbled, convicted and blessed. I am feeling that my time with God has been neglected as of late and I pledge to right this. To stop blogging, not entirely, but to make my quiet times more of a priority than blogging and to stop watching tv and pick up God's word and get as much as I can of it...we all should yearn for this...right?!

Hmmm
S

1 comment:

Holly said...

I need to have more quiet time w/God too! That's a good goal to try to keep IMO :)