Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day






Happy Dad's Day! We spent the day with family.We went to church and then had everyone over for lunch/dinner. It was nice! Matthew and Jeff had fun playing outside while Caroline and I stayed in the cooler indoors! The weekend was a scorcher and pretty low key! We went over to a friends last night for dinner who had just moved back to town. Their house is new and in Richland in the middle of the country..very peaceful!

Friday I went out with some girlfriends for dessert at Fieldstone Grill..it was the most disgusting dessert I have ever had!! I couldn't even eat more than a bite..and I will eat about anything that is sweet! But, the company was great! This week is pretty low key. I may have a job interview at Babies R US. I should find out tommorrow..I am just trying to give it to God and let him make the call(not literally of course)..its always worked in the past:)

Here are some pics from today! I think I have this finally figured out!

S

No comments: