Monday, June 25, 2007

Cousins






Matthew and Caroline are lucky to have some wonderful cousins in their lives..they are especially lucky to have some local ones! I loved spending time with my cousins growing up but we didn't see them hardly at all! Although Jessica and Allison are older, they are so great with the kids! They are such a help to me and Matthew and Caroline love them dearly! Derek, who is exactly Matthew's age was in town this weekend, Jenny does a great job of bringing him to town alot so we can spend time with him! A funny story about the girls that cracked me up was that I am going to my friends cottage tommorrow and I asked Allison to come help me out. She said sure she would love to but had to be back for "a party!" I said "Oh that is no problem! " and then I went and talked to Kim, who laughed and said.."ITs her birthday party!" Allison and like five of her friends are going camping!! Totally Allison..the most selfless girl in the world! She will do anything for you...even on her birthday party day! We are lucky people to have such great family!
S

No comments: