Thursday, February 15, 2007

My funny little Valentines!






Hello

Yesterday was the big V Day! The kids and I had our typical Wednesday. Speech therapy in the am and then just hanging out. Jeff and I went over to our friends for a small group Valentines Day get together. It was a lot of fun. We laughed alot and had way too much yummy food! Here are several pics of the kids...enjoy the ones of Matthew ,who snuck into the dryer while I was unloading the washer! For those of you who know me to be a paranoid freak you may be saying to yourselves..."Oh, I guess she is a freak for a reason...." That kid seriously looks for ways to injure himself! The other day I ran a test to see if I could "trust" him to play in his relatively childproof room...nope after one minute alone he was going right for his lamp! Good thing he is so darn cute! Caroline is sick of all this snow and cold and is dawning her Cubbies sleeper and hat in the one pic in celebration of catchers and pitchers reporting....daddy told her this! :)


S

1 comment:

Holly said...

SO cute!