Thursday, January 18, 2007

I love my hubby!

I am really missing Jeff on the nights that he works! I am so thankful for all he does to help me with the kids, the house and how we know each other better than anyone else. Its funny when were watching tv, I can almost guarentee what he will say in any given situation. Especially if its a political commercial or report on the news. Usually I look at him and say, "Shush, I know what your going to say..." He just laughs! I was thinking of a David Grey song that I love that says that everyday is incomplete until he walks until the room and everytime I am talking to you its always over too soon. That is how I always felt when I liked/stalked:) him! I am so glad to say 10 years later I pretty much always feel like that. Not that I always show him that, I defintely can take him for granted. I am working on that!

I am excited for the weekend, my friend Beth is coming into town from Chicago tommorrow night and spending the night and Saturday with us. Then Sat night, Jeff and I are going out to a party for a friend of ours who just graduated the U of M MBA program. We are going to see several couples we haven't seen in awhile!

In a completly unrelated topic, I really think I want a third child! Jeff thinks I am nuts, but when I think about our family I think of us a family with 3 kids! So my question to you fellow bloggers is "How do you know when your done?" I hope none of you say just leave it up to GOd in the birth control department! Jeffy don't play that game:)

SUE

No comments: