Thursday, January 04, 2007

Acid Reflux Baby

Poor Caroline has been definetively diagnosed with acid reflux. I took her in for a barium swollow test on Tuesday and she indeed has a signifigant reflux. So, she will be taking Zantac three times a day. I hope it helps, she has been a real bear lately. Just gets herself screaming and its sounds so pathetic. Its funny how I don't want people to think she is fussy.I don't know why I care. I mean, to me she only screams like that when her reflux is bad or if she is constipated, which is also often. I feel like if you had to take a poo really bad and your esophagus was burning with acid, and you couldn't talk and tell anyone, you'd cry too! I am glad its nothing too serious and hopefully the Zantac will ease her discomfort!

S

2 comments:

Josh Buck said...

The poor little honey. Praise the Lord for docs who can figure out what is wrong and treat it. Makes us mommy's breathe a little easier! Good luck with the new med and keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

I hope the meds help! I know they were a life saver w/Jaden.