Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What happened to my baby??



Hi
I was looking through some old pics of Matthew today and can't believe how big my baby is getting! He isn't a baby really anymore. Today Barb watched him so I could go to the Chiropractor and when I got home he looked like such a full fledged toddler. I imagine when the baby is born he will look just giant! He is starting to babble more like he wants to talk but can't seem to get the words out, but he nods yes when he wants something and still likes to say "Og" Dog, " Uck" Duck and his favorite word,"Hat". I am helping out at VBS this week and so Jeff has been putting him to bed. Well, last night he just kept crying and saying, "Mama, mama" from his crib. When I got home, 2 HOURS past bedtime, that little boy came running up to me, Daddy had apparently given up, he looked at me like, " Your not made are you mommy?!" We went up and rocked and 2 minutes in he was out like a light, such a mommy's boy!! Poor daddy!

Look how my baby has grown!


S

2 comments:

Josh Buck said...

what a big boy you have. That picture reminds me of the wild hair he had at first. What a little doll...Hope you're feeling good and not getting too anxious yet. You're in my prayers.
Shelly

Holly said...

i know the feeling!! Jaden is starting to talk a LOT, and it's just amazing me. Can't wait to see and chat w/all of you guys next Tuesday...I miss my ladies group!!!