Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Suck it up

Hi
Ok, a few days ago I posted the prayer request for my sister and her family. I am still asking for that but I need to vent a little. She is letting this whole thing bring her so way down. I mean you would think something seriously tragic is happening to her. My mom and I are at our wits end at what to do and say anymore. I swear she needs a Prozac. She just can't deal and it really makes me scared for her when something seriously more emotional does happen to her. For as freakish as I can be, at least I feel like in bad situations I am emotionally prepared on some level and because of my faith I know ultimately I would be ok. She is Catholic ( I am not Catholic bashing) but this is what I see sometimes with people within that faith. They have no personal relationship with Christ so when the going gets tough they become bitter and dispondent very quickly. Sometimes I just get so annoyed. I am not a very nice sister! I am still bitter about her being mad about my name choice. Ever since that she hasn't even asked how I am feeling,etc! UGGH !

S

P.S.
She doesn't read this, she doesn't know it exists and really under normal circumstance she is very nice!

No comments: