Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bubbies is having surgery!!

Hello all, I don't think anyone reads this but me, but I like to write it like there is at least one person out there! Tommorrow Matthew is having tubes put in his ears! I know it routine, but its my first experience with letting someone take my child and put him under with drugs and cut him! Ok, a little dramatic but... I know it will help the poor little guy who has suffered from consecutive ear infections for a over six months now! I know God will watch over our little Bubbers! I can't believe he is 11 months old! I am almost 10 weeks pregnant, feeling mostly yucky but not as bad as with Matthew. I was looking up girls names today, I kind of like Kaylin. We will see what militant name giver, aka Jeff thinks about that! What else is new?? My parents are in route on their way back from "wintering" in Florida !It will be nice to have them closer. My mom is coming next weekend for my friend Sarah's baby shower, should be fun. Oh, I can't believe I forgot, we have ants! They started in the kitchen and when I was Swiffering the basement I found them , dead, all over yuck. The ant guy is coming on Thursday, great just what out already tight budget needs, a big bill from Orkin!!! Oh well, it will all work out in the wash! Right???

S

No comments: