Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Moving or at least TRYING TO!!!

I mentioned a few posts back that we are moving to the East side of the state. Like everything in our lives the past few years, it has been very stressful. Getting the house prepped, doing years of work in a matter of weeks, listing,and then the waiting!! We've had many showings but unfortunately people have issues with our lot. We have a corner lot with two huge side yards but not much of a back yard. We also have three bedrooms in a subdivision that has mostly four bedrooms. I of course am airing on the side of PANIC. Jeff, oh Jeff, is calm and steady and says, "Don't worry it will sell." Bless him.
I know it will sell. Maybe not for as much as we want or when we want but all houses eventually find themselves new owners. We've found a house we like in Shelby Township, MI. We have made a contingent offer on this house. I believe if that home is meant to be, it will be.
I am scheduled to be done working on July 13th. My heart aches at the thought. I love my job so much. I have not found much that interests me on the East side. I am hopeful that once we are settled I will figure out the area and a new job.
I am anxious to move on. This has been "in the works" for almost a year now. Let's get on with it already!! I am ready from a break from constant high stress situations. It seems since we nearly lost Jeff last March that our lives have been constantly bombarded with stress. But, the good thing about all of this stress, is that it has continued to strengthen our faith's and our marriage. I trust God completely with ALL aspects of this move and know that His timing is NOT my timing.
I will miss this home so much. We've learned so much here. How to be a married couple, new parents, parents of three, a couple that wasn't sure what we wanted out of life, deciding that staying at home full time wasn't for me, mistakes, redemption.
We covet prayers for this transition and pray that we will find ourselves in a good spot a year from now. We would love for all of us to just be settled. To make a quiet and contented life in Shelby Two, MI. We are ready for the adventure but also ready for some calm.
Stay tuned!!

No comments: