Sunday, July 06, 2008

Pics





Here are some pics from the last couple weeks. I especially love the one of Caroline in her sleep sack with her shades on. Also take notice of her favorite toy..tampons! She could literally spend hours taking them out of the box and putting them back in. Its become a favorite morning routine as I get ready! We have had a fun and busy weekend. We were in the Schoolcraft parade and I actually drove one of the trucks..totally nerve racking with kids darting into the street. Afterwards we went to a neighbors for a picnic. Both the kids were really well behaved. Then at night we had a bonfire. Yesterday we went out to a friend's cottage on Gull Lake. I have a post brewing in my head in regards to some of the conversations I had out there. Hopefully I will get to it sometime soon. Today we went to church and listen to some amazing singing(thanks Jason, Holly and Jeannie) and heard a wonderful message. Came home to a relaxing Sunday at home. Trimed some bushes, weeded..etc! Hope your 4th was great!
S
S

No comments: