Friday, March 21, 2008

Please pray

Hello all
Please pray for my brother in law's dad, Ken. He was in Home Depot yesterday morning and felt ill and fainted. He was taken via ambulance to the ER where they discovered he had bleeding on his brain. Over the last twelve hours things have progressively gotten worse. He is now on a vent and is unresponsive. Just yucky stuff!
Also, please pray for a girl who went to my highschool who was vacationing in Cancun, MX and contracted some kind of bacterial infection and on life support. She is 30 weeks pregnant with her second child, she has a nine month old. They finally we're able to airlift her to Grand Rapids yesterday I think so hopefully now she is getting better care. I feel like everytime the phone rings or I check my email its really bad, scary news. I do take comfort in knowing that b/c of what Jesus did for us on this very day we can look forward to a world where there is no more death or machines helping pregnant women stay alive.

No comments: