Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seriously...seriously!

Ok, this blog will be random. I just finished reading a story about how Jamie Lynne Spears is pregnant at 16. Yes, she is Britany's sister. This type of story disgusts me. So, I will say no more about it.

Only one and 1/2 more days till the big day. I am getting scared a little now at least subconsciously. I have been having really weird dreams the last few nights. Last night I dreamnt that they went to far in with the scopes and severed my intestine and I bled out...nice huh! The night before that I dreamnt that I was never fully recovered and had to be re-hospitilized for months. The thing is I am not afraid. I trust my surgeon and I know he will pray with me before the procedure which is so nice. I am afraid that I will break down like a little baby. And, there is the fear of being intibated. I hope I don't wake up for the tube coming out part. That happened once and its not nice. I am glad I don't have to have a spinal for this procedure. I had one for Caroline's c section and I hated that feeling. I just want to take a nice little nap and wake up skinny:)
The diet is going well...but I am sick of it. I went through some old clothes last night that I had given up on ever wearing and it got me excited! I did come across a windbreaker that I have had since 1993, it might be time to goodwill that bad boy!
My mom comes tommorrow and then early am I am leaving for GR with Jeff while my mom stays with the kids. Keep the prayers coming! Thanks!
I'll update as soon as a can!
SUE

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sue,

You'll be in our prayers tomorrow morning. I'm sure all will go well.

The Lewis Family