Thursday, August 02, 2007

A little better

That is how my mom is feeling, but her spirits are much improved..so thanks if you've been praying for her. I have been spending alot of time talking to her on the phone, for those of you that know me your probably thinking "Don't you already talk to her alot?" Yes, but I have been spending longer periods on and she is seeming more upbeat and positive!

Last night some friends from church and I went to the PARLOUR for some yummy, huge amounts of ice cream! Very, very tasty! They are both pregnant and sick and made me glad that I am not!!:)

Another frustating babysitting story, I had one today and when she came over she brought a book...she was watching the kids from 10:30-12:30 so I wondered how she thought she would have time for reading? Then,she neglected to ever change Matthew's diaper and it was filled with ewies! It looked like it had been there for a long while! I was really miffed! I mean come on!! I am so tired of feeling anxious when I leave that things won't get done. But, I can't always have Barb watch the kids so I think I will find some more WMU babysitters. Its so nice to have peace of mind that everything is ok!

Matthew is boycotting his nap today, he is up in his bigboy bed being naughty! We took all dangerous objects out so he is staying in there for at least an hour! We leave for vactation on Sat..lots of pics will follow!
S

No comments: