Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Friends

I just came back from seeing a movie with some friends. We had such a good time. Its so nice to be around people who you can just feel comfortable with. Plus, a night away from the routines of bedtime is always a bonus too! It was so nice to be able to get to know people better and just laugh at the movie! I think we all need nights like that.

Caroline has a sinus infection, poor little girl. Matthew had a pretty good day behavior wise! Tommorrow were going to a friends house to swim. I have recruited my niece to come along to help "wrangle" Matthew! I am not taking him too many public places these days, its just too hard when he throws his tantrums. Its suppose to hot so swimming should be nice!

This weekend were going to a young adult bbq at church. It should be fun. The weather is suppose to be beautiful so we have that going for us! Hopefully lots of young adults are able to make it! Other than that just some weeding and cleaning..no fun!!

S

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad you got a night out, you were needing it :) We ALL need nights out :) I didn't get a night out, but it was just Wendy and I at Bible study Tuesday night, and we had a really good convo, so I felt refreshed. Maybe I'll see you Saturday night, we'll see how the day goes.