Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pictures..I think


















I am retarded! I have been sitting down here night after night trying to figure this darn thing out..so here are some random pics. I found how to do it but couldn't view them first..I will figure this out!! These pics are of Matty's special bday balloons, him on his bday..beautiful day to celebrate such a special little man, Matt and Daddy's new favorite pasttime..fort building..its adorable and Miss Caroline..not enjoying her garden veggies, my mom enjoying a Curious George party favor, Matty enjoying cake, Caroline's toe...she always has it bent up like that..so cute, oh no some pictures are repeating themselves..ahhh and its a good thing my mom doesn't read this b/c she would kill me for putting that pic of her up..hee hee

4 comments:

Heather said...

You kids are so cute! I see you figured it out some with the pictures!!

It was a great night tonight just sitting around with the mom's!!

Thanks for the good conversations!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. my grandaughter has a few toes that like to salute. ha

your new blog tag team member

oldbutgraceful

Holly said...

glad you figured it out :) I saw you sitting in a line of cars as we all left, why didn't you just get the food inside you silly?? It was a fun night out though!!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Sue!! Cute pictures:) I love your curtains...I have the same ones!! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jennifer_slater64/detail?.dir=9dd6&.dnm=f4e9re2.jpg&.src=ph Gotta love Pier one. Looks like your family is doing well. I'm so glad you were able to figure out the picture thing:)

Jen Slater