Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hire it out baby!!






Well, here are the pictures of our new and improved yard. We have just come upon the 2 year anniversary at our home and the yard is big and a...mess!! Or was I should say! We finally decided to plunk down some money and get it cleaned up. We have a perenial garden that looked like heck, and grass had grown into a lot of places where it shouldn't be and we had a mint problem. I don't know if any of you have ever dealt with it but it JUST WON'T DIE! They had to dig 4 inches down to get the roots of those bad boys! I am so happy with how it turned out...just beautiful! Now we just have to keep it up!:)

There are also some pics of the kids and me with the kids. Self taken obviously! My nose looks huge in them, which was discouraging b/c I think I was in denial all these years thinking it was average size...hmmm, oh well. Oh and speaking and of pictures..Matthew and the ducks..horrible! He DID try and kill them! He threw all five of them into the water, tried poking their eyes out and was swatting them with his fishing pole. I am sure they will have a picture up next to the phone saying something like, " DON'T SCHEDULE THIS LADY, HER KID IS A NUT"! The pictures were really cute though and they were great with him,they acted like he wasn't as bad as he really was!Oh Matthew! I still love him to the moon and back!

S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the yard looks nice, now that you have it all figured out maybe ohio can be on one of your stops, my yard is yelling for help.

Good pictures and nice layout. Hope you continue with your efforts to be a vital part of the church,sometimes those in the back seats get the most done. No one bothers them, they are rarely noticed, yet they are the people that put action to words. Those who are driving need to beware of what they are doing or the backseaters will bop them on the head.

Carolyn