Thursday, April 12, 2007

Life with a two year old...


Can really suck!!! I have had two really horrible days with Matthew!! He has been such a stinker and I am sick of it! Yesterday we were stuck inside all day because it snowed like 6 inches, yes it April!! He was so naughty all day and finally I just put him to bed at around 7:30 because I needed a break from him, something tells me he wanted a break from me just as bad. :) Jeff has to work the next several days to finish up tax time and I also think Matt's ear infection isn't clearing up and that maybe Caroline has one too! So in a few hours I have to go through the horror that is to take them there!! We went to Toys R us to buy my nephew Derek a birthday gift and some of Matthew's bday presents too he was the worst I have ever seen him there. Screamed and cried pretty much the whole time including in the parking lot and all the way home. Then when we got home I gave him chicken nuggets with ranch to dip and when he ran out and couldn't have anymore he tried throwing the plate at me.


Last night when Jeff came home I was a little teary, thinking that it must be something I am doing but now I think its just...2 year olds..at least I hope so!! Thankfully, I hired a babysitter and am going to a ladies night out for my MOPS group! I need it badly! On a side not,Caroline is so immune to his carrying on that she just looks at him curiously and then back at me and smiles as if she is saying, "He is a crazy man mommy, look how good I am being!" Very cute!


S

2 comments:

Holly said...

I feel ya w/the terrible twos! Jaden threw a fit tonight at Meijer bc I wouldn't let him get a basketball. His new phrase is "stop it!"...oh, I can't wait to get out of this stage! Going to work will be a nice break for us :)

Heather said...

*smile* We've done that put the kids to bed a little early just to get a break....

You're not a bad mommy!! It's deffinately the age!!