Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I am offically 32..well not really until 11:11 pm... We have had a nice day, Jeff took the 5 am feeding and Caroline and Matthew both slept till 8:15. We went to church and then to Jeff's mom's for dinner and cake!! Jeff's mom got me a lovely pair of pearl errarings and some body lotion and money to buy myself something! Its great weather, mid 70's. I came down in the basement to cool down, it was so hot running around doing things around the house.

I was thinking today that this is the first bday in 2 years that I haven't been pregnant, that is nice! I was also thinking how very blessed my life has been with the arrivals of Matthew Jeffrey and Caroline Carlysle. I am a lucky, lucky, blessed birthday girl!

S

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Susan!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Hope you had a great Birthday!!!!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sue!!! I hope you had a great day!!

Holly said...

Happy belated Birthday! This will be my 1st b-day in 2yrs that I haven't just recently given birth :)